Terms and Conditions
Itinerary Terms and Conditions
- Yellow Fever vaccinations are mandatory and should be obtained prior to arrival. Please visit: www.evisa.go.ke
- Kenya has banned the use of plastic bags
- Please note that this quote is valid for the dates of travel specified. Due to the seasonality of prices in many lodges, which can be as much as 70 % cheaper in low / green season, this must be noted. We are happy to requote should you wish to travel in low/ green or shoulder season. Standard discounts have been applied but should any further discounts or specials become available during your booking process, they will be applied to your benefit.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notification due to circumstances beyond our control, namely fuel surcharges, supplier increases, government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations, etc. The full booking value will be subject to rate of exchange fluctuations until full payment has been made.
- All flight costs, where applicable, are based on the lowest fare class and are subject to availability at time of booking, and can only be guaranteed once paid for.
- Airport taxes can only be confirmed at time of booking due to exchange rate fluctuations and may change the costs accordingly.
- Should any details change, we reserve the right to recalculate the tour price accordingly.
NOTE* Olare Mara Kempinski is closed in May. We will offer guests similar luxury tented accommodation